Sunday, November 11, 2007

ELEVEN

Today on the Eleventh of the Eleventh Eleventyleven, Eleven of the very sweetest man friends of mine came over (actually two live here, my boyfriend and the landlord downstairs) with their acoustic guitars. They sang harmonies and played for the outro of a song for my record. It's so pretty. I cannot believe I didn;t take a single photo or shoot some video. It looked and sounded gorgeous.
My friend Micheal Arthur was there drawing, I'll post that soon.
thank you Andrew V, Andrew, Anthony, Brendan, Cameron, Josh, Kyle, Nick, Micheal L, Pascal, Shannon.





drawing by Michael Arthur

4 Comments:

Blogger T.K. said...

I've heard the recording and I must say it is SO BAUTIFUL>

also SO BEAUTIFUL!

of course that's no surprise considering it is from the brain of the El May . . .

xo
K

12:50 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

that certainly sounds like you had a beautiful day, i'm so excited for the album, i hope its everything you want it to be. i cant wait.
love cinda xoxox

7:11 AM  
Blogger heather said...

sounds like it is going to be really lovely
hmmm harmonies . . .
xx nannas lucky star will shine

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lara,

Today something I saw resulted in a brief conversation which led to a thread of free-associating thoughts that sent me to my computer to google you. (Giving birth twice has made these strands too delicate to withstand the test of time, so I have no idea what the spot of origination was anymore. Here's an old photo of the newest: http://unschoolgirls.blogspot.com/2007/02/lucia-has-lately-become-enamored-with.html) And here you are! I have finally started knitting - hooray! A group of friends and I have a fiber arts thing on Mondays. The first time I had it at my house was last winter. The water in our little pool was frozen thick, and the kids wanted to skate on it. Too much of a safety issue. So they engineered the ice out of the pool and onto the ground, with half of them winding up in the pool anyway. Not much knitting happening for me that day, but I'm actually starting to complet (very simple) projects.

Nice to "see" you again. Looking forward to hearing what you're up to musically.

Love, Kelly

10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home