Tuesday, December 01, 2009

RED AHEAD

Last week I composed the music on this spot for (RED), the amazing charity committed to helping eliminate AIDS in Africa. The campaign is to commemorate world AIDS day, and to encourage your support through your purchases with any of the nine brands affiliated in this good fight.

Spread the RED word !

2 Comments:

Blogger Ulrike said...

Nice!

Congratulations Lara. For a very important cause.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Larry said...

I've spent the last couple of days waiting in the cold for buses on my way to work listening to you on the Watt from Pedro show on my headphones and I just wanted you to know it was really inspiring... so thanks.

(i really dug the concept of text messaging boys as a form of biological urge toward creation, and yr right they should just write a damn poem instead...)

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home