you get music
posted by Lara M at 4:30 AM
I had that same mug growing up. It's probably still hiding in one of my mother's cabinets. Oh yes, and lovely painting too. :)
beautiful. you have amazing talents lara.post more its lovely to see, your works.
le awesome.
Dear Lara, I have made a present for you, but alas I have no way of gettting it to you. Is there any sort of P.O. box for me to reach you at? Please reply.Your Pal,JenelleJenelleBringer@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home
apple-loving over-hyphenater
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
I had that same mug growing up. It's probably still hiding in one of my mother's cabinets. Oh yes, and lovely painting too. :)
beautiful. you have amazing talents lara.
post more its lovely to see, your works.
le awesome.
Dear Lara,
I have made a present for you, but alas I have no way of gettting it to you. Is there any sort of P.O. box for me to reach you at? Please reply.
Your Pal,
Jenelle
JenelleBringer@gmail.com
Post a Comment
<< Home